Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just decided I want a GLA with Universe Blue Metallic (which ends with MY2015) and my local dealer said there's only one in the country that has everything I want on it. He won't tell me where the car is so that I have to buy from him and pay the shipping charges. If I look on MB USA, it requires I enter a zip code and yet I don't know where the car is.

Does anyone know how I can search MB U.S. inventory to find my ideal car? I'll fly there and drive home if it saves me $1K-$2K in transportation and better negotiating with the dealer where the car is sitting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As you said, enter your (or any) zip code and leave the default as 'any distance' and all cars not just CPO. I picked up 15 blue GLA250's of which 6 were universal blue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I don't follow you. In my browser (using a PC), it won't allow me to search inventory without first entering a zip code and then selecting a dealer. If I select my dealer, I get about 6 universal blue but discover after I call that none of them are on his lot. I just tried the same thing on an iPhone and get the same results...it won't allow me to see inventory without first selecting a dealer.

·
Registered
694 Posts
As you said, enter your (or any) zip code and leave the default as 'any distance' and all cars not just CPO. I picked up 15 blue GLA250's of which 6 were universal blue.
That's awesome, sure saved some good middle man costs from having your local dealer get involved.

How far did you have to trek out to get that blue GLA?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts