Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
WeGla250 you were successful and nicely done to provide this info!

·
Registered
84 Posts
That was a hard one. There is no center dash speaker grille reference that I could find. Is the center instrument panel cover, see attachment, what you are asking about?

·
Super Moderator
1,419 Posts
That was a hard one. There is no center dash speaker grille reference that I could find. Is the center instrument panel cover, see attachment, what you are asking about?
It looks like you've got sources. Andross had a post looking for where to mount his Distronic (radar) detector. I have not been able to load my Workshop Manual. Any chance that you can help him?

·
Registered
879 Posts

Ah yea a thousand thank you for this. Time to tackle that rattle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, thanks so much WeGLA250. I used the diagram to verify that I had removed the fasteners properly. It was a matter of pulling harder and pushing from the back to get it to pop out.

All replaced.

·
Registered
445 Posts

Where can i find files attached that show how-to like you have?
c

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does anyone know what the differences are between

1569062158 (w/LED), 1569060157 (w/o LED) ?

I have the one with bi-xenon. The casing is cracked but the taillight is working fine. I wasn't sure if I could just get 1569060157 and transfer the LED inside.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts