Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an extra hood strut kit for a GLA for sale and will let go for $60.00 USF + Shipping....message me if your interested. I have added the installation process to give you an idea how quick and easy it is to install.....

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm interested in this...do you have all the complete parts (assembly)?.....Brian
(also, feeding the base plate where it attaches to the hood, I can't quite comprehend how that works)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm interested in this...do you have all the complete parts (assembly)?.....Brian
(also, feeding the base plate where it attaches to the hood, I can't quite comprehend how that works)
Yes I have the complete assembly, once you have the pieces along with my instructions and their instructions in front of you it will make perfect sense....you can private message me for my email and we can set it up if you like.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes I have the complete assembly, once you have the pieces along with my instructions and their instructions in front of you it will make perfect sense....you can private message me for my email and we can set it up if you like.....
Yes, thank you...I'm not sure how to access your private messages...Brian

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian, go to the User CP link on the upper right and you'll find your PMs and much more.
Thanks Turbo....I PM'd Brian to help him out.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where can this item be purchased? thanks....
Search the other posts about this....I have posted the information....China location is the seller but comes out of Taiwan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts