Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the curt hitch installed on Saturday. Drama at pickup when I got in car it said driver alert system deactivated. They had to call back the guy who had installed the hitch, turns out he wanted to leave early on a Sat and had rushed the job, he forgot to reattach the system. I was freaked out, but seems to all work well now.

Not thrilled with look of hitch, but not bad as far as that goes. I will likely be bringing my bike with me tomorrow so will take some pics of hitch, with bike, and with bike on it.

I am excited to be able to carry my bike again. Still can't begin to imagine me putting my bike on the roof, although I do admit I prefer the look of roof racks over the itch.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Grats. I got the hitch too, but they didn't put the bumper back correctly and the lower trim kept separating. I eventually crawled under the car and pulled the tabs through the slots and snapped them in place. Otherwise, it works great. It's a huge hitch for such a small vehicle. I don't think it looks too bad, though, because it attaches up behind the trim and drops down, so all you really see is hitch and not the frame.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts