Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my GLA on Dec 12, 2014 in Ann Arbor, Mi. We just celebrated being 1 month old! I'm at about 500 miles mainly due to terrible weather here lately, trying not to be on the road much. I haven't seen anyone else with a GLA around here. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome. I grew up in Ann Arbor, went to Pioneer but live near Boston now. I bought my GLA on November 18 and gave 3000 miles on it. You're going to love it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have a wide range of car driving experience...but I will try to answer your question. I've driven sedans or compact cars mostly. The difference in winter driving is night/day. Navigating through unplowed intersections is not a problem with the GLA. Getting started from icy sections is no problem. I have only had one instance where I felt a bit of a slip on an icy down hill.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't have a wide range of car driving experience...but I will try to answer your question. I've driven sedans or compact cars mostly. The difference in winter driving is night/day. Navigating through unplowed intersections is not a problem with the GLA. Getting started from icy sections is no problem. I have only had one instance where I felt a bit of a slip on an icy down hill.
That's great to hear. I have been curious just how capable the GLA really is. This makes me feel a bit more comfortable with it as a winter vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts