Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Owned my GLA45 for a month now so it's still being babied. Still got 900 k's to go before it's run in.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia and GLA's are really scarce here. i rarely see one let alone another 45.

Bought mine just before finding out about the new 2016 model so i'm a bit bummed but already spoken to my dealer and we'll see what deal he can do once those start coming in :)

Glad to be part of this forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks olmate. only got pics with my ugly mug in them. i'll take some of just the car and post it up.
only thing i've done so far is de-badged the side and got rid of 4matic on the boot.

the day i posted, i drove to my friends house and pretty sure i saw his neighbor have 2 in his garage - a red GLA45 with black wheels and i think a grey/black one but not sure if it's a 45 or not. gave each other a friendly wave :)

i know what you mean by being too cheap for those up that way - on my way back home today from noosa, i saw countless M3's, a telsa, an rs5, bmw 650 convertible, bentley...

500k's to go until i can see what she's like at full throttle :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.