Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Owned my GLA45 for a month now so it's still being babied. Still got 900 k's to go before it's run in.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia and GLA's are really scarce here. i rarely see one let alone another 45.

Bought mine just before finding out about the new 2016 model so i'm a bit bummed but already spoken to my dealer and we'll see what deal he can do once those start coming in :)

Glad to be part of this forum!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi all,

Owned my GLA45 for a month now so it's still being babied. Still got 900 k's to go before it's run in.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia and GLA's are really scarce here. i rarely see one let alone another 45.

Bought mine just before finding out about the new 2016 model so i'm a bit bummed but already spoken to my dealer and we'll see what deal he can do once those start coming in :)

Glad to be part of this forum!
Congratulations mate

oi mate wheres the pics

my dealer told me to do the run in process properly then FLOG the absolute piss out of it...so the wait is worth it...:D

I haven't seen another one on the road yet and iv had mine 4 months, on a holiday i didnt even see one in Noosa, probably too cheap for that lot

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks olmate. only got pics with my ugly mug in them. i'll take some of just the car and post it up.
only thing i've done so far is de-badged the side and got rid of 4matic on the boot.

the day i posted, i drove to my friends house and pretty sure i saw his neighbor have 2 in his garage - a red GLA45 with black wheels and i think a grey/black one but not sure if it's a 45 or not. gave each other a friendly wave :)

i know what you mean by being too cheap for those up that way - on my way back home today from noosa, i saw countless M3's, a telsa, an rs5, bmw 650 convertible, bentley...

500k's to go until i can see what she's like at full throttle :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
thanks olmate. only got pics with my ugly mug in them. i'll take some of just the car and post it up.
only thing i've done so far is de-badged the side and got rid of 4matic on the boot.

the day i posted, i drove to my friends house and pretty sure i saw his neighbor have 2 in his garage - a red GLA45 with black wheels and i think a grey/black one but not sure if it's a 45 or not. gave each other a friendly wave :)

i know what you mean by being too cheap for those up that way - on my way back home today from noosa, i saw countless M3's, a telsa, an rs5, bmw 650 convertible, bentley...

500k's to go until i can see what she's like at full throttle :)
im hearing ya mate.....im a mug free man myself....with good reason....:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts