Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I registered in one forum first, 6 months ago and nobody responded me so I forget it, but I wanted to say, I have been 12 years with jaguars, last car was a xkr 5 liter 510 hp, and this gla 155 hp fuel automatic, has been a pleasure to drive, nice feeling of security, reliability, exactly what I was looking for, I drove now 12500 km and its going very good, no problems at all, i am having the service B soon and I wanted to say thank you Mercedes, I did not want buy a German car, but I think Mercedes really worth it, I hate bmw and audi, I think the publicity from Mercedes is much better too than these other brand, so a big thanks to the people who did this car. Pierre
I love the Mercedes ad of the guy who bought the car who does not have a licence!

;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Also curious what precipitated your change from Jaguar to MB. What do you think of the F Pace that Jaguar is coming out with in Frankfurt?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Also curious what precipitated your change from Jaguar to MB. What do you think of the F Pace that Jaguar is coming out with in Frankfurt?

I actually can't wait to see those come to market.

IMO aside from the GLA and Macan, it's going be the next nicest looking thing to join the segment.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum!

AMG

I had 10 jaguars in 14 years, cars are good, lot of fun and soul driving them, when you wnat sell one, its good too cause you do not have 5000 similar models at 20$ more one from the other, jaguars engine, great, jagaur design great, jaguar service here there is a hick,,,,sometimes it is when ever they want or don't want.....too bad. This car looks good if i knew i will have bought that one. These 5 liters jag are great engine, much faster than AM but now i will go with AM and get a rapide, speed is not my concern, Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Cute-ute, dealers attitude, service and their bottom often between 2 chairs, one day we installed an arden kit on a xj8 to avoid the shocks movmnet, it was supposed to be ok with the guarantee but Jaguar Lyon let me wait 45 days for parts, they assumed nothing hile they install this kit for me and jagaur germany said it was ok with guarantee jagaur france rejected the whole story, but the xj8 was a bad suspenion car with 4 air shocks, and this story ended up real bad. Another time in spain i had a 5 liter xkr with a misalignment so bad, i had to go to the group iberica 4 times, and they even rejected me twice while they gave me an appointment.... they apologized but the harm was done, and never, I mean never I wish to be stock with a car in my life.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
right now sorry i prefer not to post images, ask my serial number if you want, but as I am thinking to sell it, i rather not display images here now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this last Jaguar may not come with a turbo, I never seen jaguars using turbo, but i see a huge amount of problems with brands using turbo, what a pity.

·
Registered
182 Posts
this last Jaguar may not come with a turbo, I never seen jaguars using turbo, but i see a huge amount of problems with brands using turbo, what a pity.
You're the only one I've heard of having a problem with a GLA turbo. Have they fixed it yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts