Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Good people!

New Gla 250 4matic owner( yet to be received actually!)

Got it with
The custom designo mountain gray magno color
MB-Tex
Heated seats
Burl Walnut trim
Rear view camera
HK sound!!

Ok!! I can't wait to receive the car.
The dealer says it is to arrive before end of may!!
However, been reading through the forum for a couple of days and can't wait.!! Is there a way to track the progress??

Thanks
-A

·
Registered
470 Posts
Congrats and great choice in color, the matte looks amazing!

Also just to point out but it's "magno" not "mango" :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the GLA forum. Lots of good folks here and we are all learning the nuances of the GLA.

Tracking… has your GLA been given a production date? Those dates are shown by month and decade…the latter phrase (decade) means which 10 day segment of the month. For example, my GLA45 was March 1st decade and it actually was built (completed) March 9. That info is available from your dealership.

If built and sent for shipping then you can find out which vehicle transport ship it is on and track the ship (Ship Tracker or Vessel Tracker).

Where are you located? Put your GLA details in your signature and also note your location (we have forum members from Europe, Japan, UK, Canada, US etc and there are model and option differences for many of those countries.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol good that you caught that mango || mango thing!! How do I edit that though?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my car ordering had been a bit complicated with my corporate office ordering it for me to get additional discounts.
So I do not know that; I just have a purchase order.

however I found some info about tracking MB on other forum; I entered my PO it says shipped as of today actually but it is arriving at NS, Canada??? Could that be correct?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Reactions: PRYDAfan

·
Registered
816 Posts
however I found some info about tracking MB on other forum; I entered my PO it says shipped as of today actually but it is arriving at NS, Canada??? Could that be correct?

Yes it could be…the vehicle carrier ships make multiple port stops usually going up north first then working their way down the eastern seaboard.

Do you have the name of the ship your GLA is on?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I do actually. It is called Torino.

Also, would cars for U.S be delivered to Canda and then transported ground?

Am i getting too excited? Lol!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yes I do actually. It is called Torino.

Also, would cars for U.S be delivered to Canda and then transported ground?

Am i getting too excited? Lol!
You should be excited….all good!

Destination for US Mercedes Benz for east coast are at two ports and Vehicle Prep Center (VPC):

Port of Baltimore MD with the VPC located in Belcamp, Maryland
and
Port Brunswick, Georgia (the VPC here is fairly new and replaced the VPC in the port of Jacksonville, Florida)

The Torino Vessel Carrier left the port of Bremerhaven Germany on 4/11/15 is now located in the Celtic Sea entering the North Atlantic and has a ETA at the port of Halifax, Canada of 4/20/15. Normal routing would be then to Port of Baltimore and then to Port of Brunswick, Georgia

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for that info!! SSBGLA45!!

So that means that I might get my car earlier than expected; the dealer said it would be close to end of may!! But that might not be the case!! yay!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.