Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am JC. I am looking at buying my wife a new SUV, if I buy a Mercedes, I will do it via the European Delivery option. She currently drives a Mercedes SLK300 which we picked up by ED in summer 2008. Great vacation.

I, also, have a 2003 MINI Cooper S that I had to wait 8 months to get 12 + years ago.

jc

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Read through the various threads and you will learn quite a bit about the GLA.

And good to have another MINI owner :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Have you had any problems with your Mini? I know some owners have had transmission issues.
My MINI is a R56 Cooper S turbo model with a 6 sp manual and LSD...

If you question is directed to me…then absolutely no issues. There were several non recall (technical bulletins) concerning cam chains and a thermostat but all was taken care of in routine maintenance (no cost to owner). The MINI has be a great runner (2008 35K miles) and have had fun modding it… CAI, Euro JCW exhaust, performance upgrades, JCW brakes and a few other bits…when you hear the words "handles like a go kart"…it is true. Hoot to drive and is very quick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi JC,
I just came back few days ago from my Mercedes-Benz European Delivery trip. I picked up a GLA 45 AMG which should be on the boat on its way to California by now. What an amazing experience it was! I can see why you want to do it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.