Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's here, it's here. I will have it in my hands tomorrow (Sooooo anxious - probably no sleep tonight).
The best butt I 've ever seen besides Doukissa Nomikou's.
My "absolute" will have
i) designo Magno mountain grey color
ii) xenon lights
iii) urban packet
iv) reversing camera
v) active parking assist
vi) fog lamps in front
vii) anti theft packet

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Congratulations and exciting indeed! For the US folks on the forum, what is the "urban packet"?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome!

The designo paint is amazingly beautiful every time I see it, great choice!

·
Registered
355 Posts
The designo paint looks great! Choice of car as well! ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Guy's where can I find and buy only (and also I don't know the name of) the "rims?" under the doors? Thank's.
Do you mean the side skirts?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I don't know how to name it. The "silver line under the doors" if they call them "skirts" it's ok by me
They call them side sill inserts and it comes with the Sports Package option for the non-AMG GLAs.

It can probably be bought and installed separately, contact your dealership if they can place order for you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats on getting one.
Welcome to the forum.

What vehicles have you owned in the past?

Thank you all guy's for your welcome. Nice to be here. My friend AMGz I started with a Zastava Yugo then an Opel Astra and now I own a Fiat Panda and my "precious" MERCEDES GLA! As they say "I am so excited that I just can't hide it...". I like the shape of the car so much and the color too.

alcatraz and nightscar thank's for your replies, I will do a little search and I will inform you guys.

Also what kind of star (in the front grill) do you have in your GLA? Mine has the first one, yours?

And one more question. What is the purpose of a "Hood Bra / Car Bonnet Mask"?

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
If you have the Distronic Plus, the sensor is hidden underneath the second star.

·
Registered
470 Posts
A Mercedes-Benz innovation, DISTRONIC PLUS® adaptive cruise control uses radar-based technology to adapt your set speed in response to the flow of traffic ahead, automatically slowing until your path is clear again. If the vehicle ahead slows to a stop, DISTRONIC PLUS can brake to a full halt. When traffic moves, you can resume with just a tap of the accelerator or cruise control lever, or it will resume automatically if the stop is under a second.

https://youtu.be/4s8juBLJh8I

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks nightscar. Now I understand the difference of the stars. Also indeed the name from the side rims is "side skirts". Do you think guys should I buy them? The car will be more beautiful with them (only the skirts I will buy) ?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Go for it! Unlike any other side skirts, that particular one doesn't really lower the car so it doesn't look awkward without the matching front and rear pieces, which is usually the case with other body kits.

Reactions: Azrielsc and AMGz

·
Registered
694 Posts
Go for it! Unlike any other side skirts, that particular one doesn't really lower the car so it doesn't look awkward without the matching front and rear pieces, which is usually the case with other body kits.
That's what I like about it as well.

Plus I hate when they look too aftermarket, finding that nice medium in what adds enough without looking all obviously aftermarket is what i'm a fan of.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.