Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just traded my ML350 for the GLA250 before Christmas. The salesman thought I was looney! I love the look and the feel of the racecar CUV! It is so responsive on the road, it is unbelievable. Have owned many Mercedes over the years, but this one is hands down the best bang for the buck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome! I agree. I had two older MLs and love how the GLA drives in comparison. Please share any pics you may have. We'd love to see your new ride.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad you are enjoying your GLA and I hope you will enjoy chatting on the forum too. Show us some pics when you get the chance.

Also, hi from Toronto as well! Boy is it cold today.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome, yyz gla! Am also in Toronto and have been enjoying my white GLA250 since Oct 2014. It is fast and hot-looking! Have already installed WeatherTech floor mats to protect the interior against our snowy weather. Have also ordered black AMG seatbelt protectors via E-Bay. And most of all, my biggest project for now is the installation of the AMG front grill for it to look like the GLA45 AMG. My original desire was to purchase a GLA45 AMG but being on the road everyday (not that the AMG is undriveable on a daily basis) plus the carrying cost made me change my mind. Might also order down the road the Carlsson C-Tronic once Boris Balkan gives his blessing. Enjoy your baby!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Welcome, yyz gla! Am also in Toronto and have been enjoying my white GLA250 since Oct 2014. It is fast and hot-looking! Have already installed WeatherTech floor mats to protect the interior against our snowy weather. Have also ordered black AMG seatbelt protectors via E-Bay. And most of all, my biggest project for now is the installation of the AMG front grill for it to look like the GLA45 AMG. My original desire was to purchase a GLA45 AMG but being on the road everyday (not that the AMG is undriveable on a daily basis) plus the carrying cost made me change my mind. Might also order down the road the Carlsson C-Tronic once Boris Balkan gives his blessing. Enjoy your baby!
:) Nice to mentioned in such high circles ;)

Welcome YYZ GLA! You will find some great people here and great discussions about the GLA platform.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts