Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my Calcite White with Sahara Beige interior 10 days ago. this is my first MB and it is taking me a bit to get used to it. Premium, Premium Plus, Sport, Panoramic roof and 19' AMG Wheels

First mod I think I would like to do is K and N airfilter :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Congrats on the GLA and joining the MB family. Welcome to the forum and always interested in pictures of your ride

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats !!!

Is it calcite white or cirrus white?

Color code 650?

Post up a photo.
Yes 650. It has been melting and the car and roads are a muddy mess. pictures when I can get it cleaned :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the lot before I purchased.

Sorry about the photo

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was told the sport package removes the fog lights and the Bi Xenon HID get you through fog. My dealership wasn't the most informative on some of my questions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have some family that recently moved to Saskatoon. It was a long cold winter for them having just moved from BC, but now the weather is warming up so they are in much better spirits.

Hope that the GLA is able to cope with the cold and snow over there is Saskatchewan.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I plan on buying winter tires for next year and paired with 4matic I am excited. I can definitely wait for winter though. So far Eco off and sport mode is the better driving fun. I am not impressed with the short shifting of the transmission. I wish the car could sound meaner... I couldn't afford the 70K canadian price tag but wish for a bit more fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts