Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the GLA2504matic that i bought. I do have 3 observations. I wish I would have noticed these before the purchase but I dont have buyers remorse. #1 The pop up door lock is exactly where I rest my arm. Not a deal breaker but I hate that I cant rest my arm where it is comfortable for me. #2 I find the gas pedal and the brake pedal pretty close. I often brush the brake when moving my foot to the gas pedal. I did read in the forum where others thought the same thing. Again, not a deal breaker. Lastly, that Becker Navigation system sort of sucks. Sure, it will get you around but it is missing some very basic features that my older GPS units had. How about a display of street names while traveling? I am not even sure you can zoom down and let it stay zoomed to see street names if it did display them. Still learning how to use it and trying my best to adjust. Not a deal breaker either but I sure hope there are not too many other things that I don't like to show up.

·
Registered
816 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I find the gas pedal and the brake pedal pretty close. I often brush the brake when moving my foot to the gas pedal. I did read in the forum where others thought the same thing.
Welcome to the forum! I tend to agree with you on the pedals but will add that the brake HOLD feature somewhat alleviates this problem. I've started using it quite a bit and just hit the accelerator pedal when time to go from a full stop. Doesn't solve all braking scenarios, but it helps on one of the most common.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.