Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Bought my GLA couple of months ago. It was an unexpected acquisition although now i believe it perfectly represents me as my identity and my functional necesseties )) I really enjoy driving it everyday. Hope to share this joy with all of you and learn from your experiences on this forum :)

here is my GLA 250 4matic named CWAIN:

sorry for quality of the picture :crying:

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What part of Kazakhstan do you reside?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! What part of Kazakhstan do you reside?
Thank you! Im from the Southern Kazakhstan, Almaty
Couple of months ago it was hard to find a GLA on the streets here. Now they start to gain popularity ))

·
Registered
694 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.

Have you spotted any other GLA around so far?

Also what other vehicles were you considering before getting the GLA?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.

Have you spotted any other GLA around so far?

Also what other vehicles were you considering before getting the GLA?
Thank you!

Today there are some GLAs around although couple of months ago it was really hard to spot one.
The reason was economical crisis because of our national currency valuation. Mercedes made huge discounts on other models to keep sales but they didnt lower the prices of A-class and GLA. Now, i guess they have changed policy and i can notice much more GLAs around.

GLA wasn't my first choice, i confess. I really wanted Volvo V40 CrossCountry but i realised there is no official dealer of Volvo in Kazakhstan. I really wanted an Evoque then, but i realised it was too much expensive and there was some personal antipathy with the only LR dealer around.
Only then i met GLA. I wasn't impressed with stock car but AMG line version attracted me a lot. I found one available immidiately and price was right. Now i regard it as perfect for me :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
I think you made the right choice, good thing about the GLA over the Volvo is availability of parts. Being sold in great numbers elsewhere helps big time with parts availability.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cool to have someone Kazakhstan. Not the most common place to see people from online.

Your GLA looks great.

Sorry Kazakhstan didn't get the Olympics. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts