Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I am a future owner of a beautiful GLA 45 AMG Mountain Grey. My first ever Mercedes. I decided to take advantage of the European Delivery program so I will be picking it up in May in Germany and then drive it for 2 weeks in Europe.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats. I look forward to hitting you up when you get back for any advice before I leave in July.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Welcome to the GLA Forum! For your signature include some details on your GLA45 you have coming.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome welcome! Seems like Mountain Grey is quite a popular colour! :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. When you travel to pick up your new beauty, please take some pics to share. Would love to see some of the Euro Delivery option and scenery. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I definitely plan on taking lots of pictures and documenting the whole thing. A lot of people have been curious about the whole process and I still think the program could be advertised more by MB.

@Truthiness, with the European Delivery Program, after your 2 weeks in Europe driving your new car, you drop it in one of the pre-arranged locations and Mercedes takes care of shipping the vehicle back to your dealer in the USA just like any other car. Is that awesome?! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
The European Delivery was well developed in BMW.
MB just started so it will take some time for people to realize it.

Looking forward to you report on the European Delivery !>:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm jealous. I've got a GLA250 Edition 1, but sometimes I wish I could have afforded the 45. It wasn't really the price of the car, it was the bail money/traffic ticket/increased insurance fund I would have needed. I really can't be trusted with that much HP/Torque. Enjoy your time driving in Europe. I'll be there (without car) in May to visit my mom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts