Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I found this forum while browsing content for GLA and figured that this place is awesome for GLA owners. Great work by creators.

I am from dallas and booked my GLA 250 2015 4matic in June, 2015 and will suppose to get it on Aug, 29. I am really excited about it.

It will be GLA 2015 4matic with
cosmos black metallic
black leather interior
Sports package
panoramic roof
bixenon lights
Interior package
premium package
multimedia package
keyless go
driver assist package

This will be my first merc or first ever luxury vehicle, so I tried to get everything which was available (will cost me over 50K oooh).

I just want to know few things here:
Hows is panoramic roof view?
I will be getting mbrace plus package, can i start (turn on engine) my GLA via phone?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not sure if your package includes mobile start. This was all I could find about it.

The standard mbrace® Connect package puts you in control like never before. Start your vehicle from anywhere, and if climate controls were on, they will automatically heat or cool to your last setting. You can also remotely lock or unlock, sound the horn or find your vehicle via the Mobile App.

Remote Start requires mbrace Mobile Application, a subscription to mbrace Connect, and is available on Select 2016 and newer model lines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.