Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y’all, I’ve seen a few listings for sequential turn signal mirror light replacement. The only thing is I keep finding it with a smoked finish.
I found one that also has the ability to
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

illuminyae white with the DRL,s I would just need to give it a separate signal

have any of you guys done this ? I am debating on this or ordering power folding mirrors and a new master door switch. As mine currently do not fold in.
Product Automotive lighting Font Gadget Advertising

· Registered
315 Posts
Following, I’d love to have power folding mirrors. My garage is tight, and hitting a button to move them out of the way when parking would be awesome.
Do you back in to the garage? Here’s a little trick.. when in reverse, press the right side mirror button if it doesn’t automatically illuminate.. this will tip the passenger side mirror down to aide with visibility when reversing. You can adjust it when in reverse and it’s tipped down if need be, then it’ll go back to the original placement once you put it in park. Then it should start automatically happening every time you go into reverse.

· Registered
24 Posts
Do you back in to the garage? Here’s a little trick.. when in reverse, press the right side mirror button if it doesn’t automatically illuminate.. this will tip the passenger side mirror down to aide with visibility when reversing. You can adjust it when in reverse and it’s tipped down if need be, then it’ll go back to the original placement once you put it in park. Then it should start automatically happening every time you go into reverse.
Thank you! I thought there was a way to do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts