Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

After 2 months of waiting and buyers remorse - I have finally received my brand new 2016 Cosmos Black GLA250 with AMG line and Command Package. Was going to get a 2015 model but the dealer seemed to have misread the car details and realised the car hasn't even left the yard in Germany when I placed the deposit on the car. Must thank my wife for insisting on this colour otherwise I may have settled on a Mountain Grey 2015 model.

I'm upgrading from a MB B200 and am still getting used to the new driving method without the gear stick.

Thinking of getting some paint protection/interior protection for the car. Anyone has any suggestions or reviews?

- Ghost

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Highly recommend getting a clear bra system for the front fascia/front fenders/partial of full hood/mirrors…. Xpel or next grade 3M products are great. Not sure what you can get in Oz, regardless I am a firm believer in clear bras. Key besides a top shelf product is the installer… so I would get references for several installers and even stop by to see their work. I have seen excellent film installed badly and basically looks like cr*p.

What type of interior? MB Tex? Leather? Fabric?

Post pics of your new ride!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats!

I just also got my 2016 black GLA (week ago) and I'm so happy! I purchased from the dealer the interior/exterior protection (whatever they call it, some sort of protector film I think) and just picked up the car today after they applied it. Looks great, not sure yet if it really works. It also comes with the warranty for the interior of the car (according to them covers anything at all that happens to the interior of the car) so that's interesting.

If anyone has any input on the exterior/interior protection offered by the MB dealership I would love to hear it.

Congrats again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.