Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a vendor who sells a GT style grill that actually fits a 2015 GLA 45 without having to modify the tab holes ? I found one from Amazon that is nice but when i removed my bumper and lined up the new grill, the tabs didn't line up. Before i decide to request some money back and modify the grill, wanted to find out if anyone made one that would fit.
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does anyone know of a vendor who sells a GT style grill that actually fits a 2015 GLA 45 without having to modify the tab holes ? I found one from Amazon that is nice but when i removed my bumper and lined up the new grill, the tabs didn't line up. Before i decide to request some money back and modify the grill, wanted to find out if anyone made one that would fit.
Thanks
which grill on amazon did you get? i have a 2015 gla45 as well and was looking at the GT Panamericana grill by Mosion Auto that is listed on there. seems to be decent reviews for that brand and it distinctly notes that it fits our PFL 14-16 gla45.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which grill on amazon did you get? i have a 2015 gla45 as well and was looking at the GT Panamericana grill by Mosion Auto that is listed on there. seems to be decent reviews for that brand and it distinctly notes that it fits our PFL 14-16 gla45.
Don’t buy it- that is who I bought mine from because they told me it would fit as does the description. Aside that it took over 3 months to get , it would have to be modified, doesn’t come with the AMG badge as noted in the one picture. I am in process of sending back for refund to their US warehouse- freakin PIA. I don’t know if a dealer or a more reputable company makes one that would fit without mods, but Mosion auto even said in Amazon chat that some people complained it didn’t fit their car after I reconfirmed my model and asked if they sent me wrong part. They should be selling this . Do not buy from them

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks, man! i was going to grab it soon so i'm very grateful. i'm sorry you have to deal with this. i'll look a bit further and see what is around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts