Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many happy years, I said goodbye to my beloved 2016 GLA.... just replaced it with a brand new A220.

If anyone happen to buy a very nice 2016 GLA in the Plano TX MB dealership, it might be mine... :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Fair winds and following seas Sir. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new A220.

Just curious, but how many miles on the GLA upon trade-in?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair winds and following seas Sir. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new A220.

Just curious, but how many miles on the GLA upon trade-in?
59600 happy miles :)
Now, my only problem with the A220 is that I can't find any real forum action (I found some websites, but with very little participation)

·
Registered
30 Posts
59600 happy miles :)
Now, my only problem with the A220 is that I can't find any real forum action (I found some websites, but with very little participation)
There is an extremely active Mercedes group on Facebook. It’s not model specific though, just a general love of all Mercedes.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Upon turn-in/sale I typically leave my maintenance log in the spare tire well (personal identity info removed). It may not get passed along given a dealer clean-out but then again dealer prep is a crap shoot at best. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, on this car, I already saw all my maintenance records on the free Carfax the dealer is offering...and they are selling it as a CPO (same dealership where I did get it), but there is always some details that the future owner might want to know...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts