Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spys of the GLK surfaced, including a look at the interior. Notice how the GLK has grown to accommodate the darling GLA...

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice I like the new interior

Looks like it will also get the floating navigation screen from the CLA and GLA.

Its good that it grows

I find it a tad too small compared to the ML.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Do you know whats going to be different about the new GLK?
Things we should find out are:

• Wheelbase
  • Interior and Exterior Dimensions
  • Powertrains
  • Options
  • Features

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know whats going to be different about the new GLK?
Things we should find out are:

• Wheelbase
  • Interior and Exterior Dimensions
  • Powertrains
  • Options
  • Features
powertrains should be carried over from current GLK, dimensions are going to be difficult to locate while the vehicle is still in testing but I'll keep my eyes open...

Options and features we're not going to find out until closer to release, but we can probably get a sense from the new C class..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Its hard to tell definitively what changes there are to the exterior of the GLK from these spy shots, but it looks like there is going to be a change in the C-pillar area. Otherwise, why would they cover it up with camo?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Its hard to tell definitively what changes there are to the exterior of the GLK from these spy shots, but it looks like there is going to be a change in the C-pillar area. Otherwise, why would they cover it up with camo?
I think we'll see the rear passenger exterior door handle moved to the C-Pilar, for a stealthy look,

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think its the angle. But you can see that there is less space from the grill to the front wheel and that the front fascia is more straight up. Big differences though all seem to be from the B pillar back...

·
Registered
295 Posts
yeah there's a good amount of differneces that set these both apart by a lot.
under the skin, i wonder how many differences there are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts