Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a call from MB… our GLA45 was produced 3/9/15 (now have the VIN), went to Bremerhaven on 3/14/15 and FAUST (vehicle carrier ship) left port on 3/17/15. Will arrive (after stopping at NY) Brunswick GA at the MB center on 4/1/15. Now am tracking the FAUST via ShipFinder.com

Should be a dealership (MB of Palm Beach Florida) couple days thereafter…

Its coming about a week earlier than projected, but that NO problem...:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I feel your agony! :) You will not regret the wait though:D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the vehicle carrier FAUST arrived NY on March 28 and today departed out to sea heading to Brunswick GA to the MB VPC. ETA is April 1 so barring any unforeseen problems could be to dealer (Mercedes Benz of Palm Beach) by end of this week. Close…very close :):):)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Awesome!
Just make sure you inspect it properly before rolling it off their lot! Don't want to be in for any surprises!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a big 10-4… this will be my 3rd AMG delivery and I inspect every inch of the car. With that said I have only found one AMG car with one minor issue. Past history not relevant meaning will always look carefully on a new delivery.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I know how you feel my edition one AMG in mountain grey is on its way on the Asian king transport ship from Europe to Australia over the last two,weeks I'm watching the carrier drop off in Spain uk and at the moment in ports in South Africa long way to go maybe 4 more weeks... Happy sailing

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awesome!
Just make sure you inspect it properly before rolling it off their lot! Don't want to be in for any surprises!
Please provide list of key things you look for before driving off lot.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Our GLA45 arrived today at 5:30 EST at Brunswick GA VPC facility! So close yet so far… Ordered 11/25/14 and now it is within days of being at the dealership. :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy days are here… GLA45 arrived at the dealership today (was held at the Brunswick GA VPC longer than expected) and will be picking it up tomorrow the 10th. From order to delivery… 114 days

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats and photos are a must!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts