Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - the lease on my M3 just expired and I'm in the market for a performance oriented car that can still accomodate our family of four (kids are 5 and 7). I've mainly been focusing on the X3M and Model Y P, but the GLA45 has piqued my interest. That said, does anyone else cart their family around in one? If so, is the space adequate or kind of tight? Lastly, would you say it is on par perf wise to the cars I mentioned above or more a rung down on the ladder?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
As a family hauler in-town, not a problem. Been in the 2015 and now my oldest is 14 years old and 5’ 5”. I don’t see why not in a current model year.

Performance-wise, GLA45, unless you drag-race all the time, not much difference... GLA will for sure drive like a car. If you want elevated driving position and don’t mind paying 70K for X3M... that would be your only option.

Tesla Y maybe fancy and electric, but I can’t get over how cheap Tesla stretch it vertically to make it look like a weird Ford Five Hundred (remember that sedan that’s tall like a tank?)

·
Super Moderator
554 Posts
Model Year 2020 and on is a full SUV with more interior occupant/cargo room than the prior years CUV. But having said that, have never had a space issue with four in prior CUV form. (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts