Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome, ostensibly I would say so, GLA's will be on showroom floors by months end. Have you contacted your dealer, its possible the Edition 1's have all been spoken for at this point. It was the same for CLA...

·
Registered
71 Posts
An orderguide got leaked and i can only imagine that dealers also have it, so that being the case you should be able to. just call up your dealer and see what they have to say.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome, ostensibly I would say so, GLA's will be on showroom floors by months end. Have you contacted your dealer, its possible the Edition 1's have all been spoken for at this point. It was the same for CLA...
The first GLA250 models are already at some U.S. dealers. GLA45 will come later, including GLA45 Edition 1.

·
Registered
33 Posts
GLA45 Edition 1??? I thought the Edition 1 was only foe the GLA250.
Went to my dealer today to sign the papers and found out that MB has removed option 318 (Leather package), which seemed to be a redundancy on their initial planning.
That shaves $1,700.00 off the last quoted price.
I just got a approval letter from my lender and taking to the dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any idea how many AMG Edition 1's will be available in Canada? Feeling pressured by the dealer to order now before it's too late!

Also wondering if the Canadian version will have the door decals, fin, & red accents. When I build it on the website it says that the vehicle may not look as shown.

Also wondering why the door decal disappears if I pick red/blue/violet paint.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I test drove and ordered a GLA 4matic 9-13-14 here in Kansas. I wanted to wait and see and drive it before I ordered. It has an estimated production date of 10/30/14. Hoping to have it by Thanksgiving. Has anybody else ordered a car and has a vin number yet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I test drove and ordered a GLA 4matic 9-13-14 here in Kansas. I wanted to wait and see and drive it before I ordered. It has an estimated production date of 10/30/14. Hoping to have it by Thanksgiving. Has anybody else ordered a car and has a vin number yet?
I didn't order one to be built, my dealer was getting 2 GLA250 Edition 1 and they arrived yesterday.
Took care of insurance today and getting it This Saturday. :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Fantastic. I need to study what edition 1 means. Since I have just noticed it today here.
You'll be glad you did once you become well informed about it. I always liked the Editon 1 models, just not sure yet if it's what i'd get.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts