Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, it's 90 db at Laguna Seca and it is the biggest PIA track in the US for noise levels. However, as Wayne said, it will not be a problem for the 45, not close.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I too track my small MR2 whenever I get the chance. Much harder but rewarding to drive fast without all the electronic aid and way cheaper to run. The gla45 is a lot more easier to drive fast but it just cost too much on tire and pads. Did I say it's awesome on wet track lol.

I recently bought a gla 45 as a daily driver. I race competitively, vintage with my 2002, endurance & SCCA with my E30 and E21. Also own a 997.1 GT3 that is still streetable (barely). A fun track/race car to me is RWD and manual! That said.....I had the 45 on the track for a couple sessions and it's a blast. Pretty well balanced.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, it's 90 db at Laguna Seca and it is the biggest PIA track in the US for noise levels. However, as Wayne said, it will not be a problem for the 45, not close.
Thanks! Does anyone have hotel recommendations that work well near Laguna Seca for staying the night before (or any other tips)?

Wondering if I should bring any octane additive as we only get 91 here except for a station in Saratoga with 100 at $10 a gallon. Do they have gas available at the track for easy purchase?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The GLA45 with the dynamic plus package is a great track car for those looking for fun without having to worry too much about crashing. Check out my channel on YouTube-“GLA64”

·
Registered
23 Posts
The GLA45 with the dynamic plus package is a great track car for those looking for fun without having to worry too much about crashing. Check out my channel on YouTube-“GLA64”

21 - 27 of 27 Posts