Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please ,if anyone, that has received a notice from Mercedes on a recall
on their 2015 or 2016 GLA250, let us know on here!!!! First go into the
government website, safecar.gov , and put your Vehicle Id number and see
if they have submitted this information to them!!! If it is not listed with them as a recall, and you got a notice , something is sneaky going on. If we all have bought new GLA250s , and they new for sometime that their was a major fault and major safety issue on these vehicles, and stuck us all with the same, we need to ban together and organize a class action law suit against them immediately. Hire a law firm that is good at handling class actions. If mine ends up in this list, I will personally sue Mercedes and my local dealership. I will not accept any vehicle that has a know major safety issues. Plus the value of this vehicle ,when I get ready to sell it, it will show a major repair and lower the value considerable. If this is the case, I do not want any of their vehicles period. I want my full refund back ,including all taxes, time and effort and mistrust they have given me!!!Also I have not been notified on my car, which I purchased 11-15-2015.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I understand your frustration, but your vehicle my not be part of the recall like mine is.....as far as what you have mentioned in your post, it is highly unlikely that you would get your money back unless it is a lemon law vehicle or MB sold these said vehicles on purpose. Not buying or wanting any of their vehicles is your choice....we happen to like our GLA250 even though we have to get one or both camshafts replaced. And I think MB did not let the dealers know until mid-October about the possible defects, I could be wrong....
I am sure you have visited my thread in the GLA Recall Section. So let's see how many of us it affects and what the results will be after all said and done.
I believe that I will be one of the first if not the first to be done under the recall campaign, as my parts were ordered a few hours ago.
I hope you will enjoy your GLA250 as much as we do, especially my wife, she just loves this vehicle:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts