Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when or are they will release GLA250 non-4matic? I live in Florida and don't need 4 wheel drive figure I will save a few grand.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I was told not to answer a question WITH a question LOL, however, WHY on earth would you want a small CUV in Florida???

For similar price you could step into some pretty awesome pre-owned luxury cars or comparable new cars that don't have 'horrid-weather-concerns' inherent in their design lol

The FWD version is set to release in 2015 though. It is already available in Europe, India, Australia, AND they get the diesel version too... I would love this vehicle in diesel-form...

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was told not to answer a question WITH a question LOL, however, WHY on earth would you want a small CUV in Florida???

For similar price you could step into some pretty awesome pre-owned luxury cars or comparable new cars that don't have 'horrid-weather-concerns' inherent in their design lol

The FWD version is set to release in 2015 though. It is already available in Europe, India, Australia, AND they get the diesel version too... I would love this vehicle in diesel-form...
If i was in florida i'd be getting a c-class or even an e-class :D

no CUV for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in FLA and I just bought a GLA, why are some of you so judgmental? :(
why does he need to justify his choices to anyone?:eek:
FWIW: I bought the GLA because we wanted to DOWNSIZE:|

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I think that connotation is hard to convey via text.

I think we are all 'legitimately curious' about how they are using the GLA in florida, it will help others in similar climates to decide if it will be an efficacious choice for their environment or particular geographic region.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts