Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've had my GLA250 for about 4 months now and getting to the stage where I'd like to upgrade the exhaust. I have 2 questions here.

1. Does anyone know if you can purchase the AMG Performance exhaust that is on the GLA45/will it fit on the GLA250?

2. What other aftermarket exhaust option are there? I can't seem to find many on the internet?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi All,

I've had my GLA250 for about 4 months now and getting to the stage where I'd like to upgrade the exhaust. I have 2 questions here.

1. Does anyone know if you can purchase the AMG Performance exhaust that is on the GLA45/will it fit on the GLA250?

2. What other aftermarket exhaust option are there? I can't seem to find many on the internet?

1. I don't think so it will fit, in my opinion nope.
2. Buy Brabus exaust, they have also valve controlled one. See my thread I wrote about it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. I don't think so it will fit, in my opinion nope.
2. Buy Brabus exaust, they have also valve controlled one. See my thread I wrote about it.
circoloco, I'd love to get a Brabus exhaust. I'm not a fan of the rear diffuser they have packaged with it though.

did you have the AMG body kit on your GLA before swapping to the Brabus diffuser?

do you happen to have any sound clips of how your Brabus exhaust sounds?

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
circoloco, I'd love to get a Brabus exhaust. I'm not a fan of the rear diffuser they have packaged with it though.

did you have the AMG body kit on your GLA before swapping to the Brabus diffuser?

do you happen to have any sound clips of how your Brabus exhaust sounds?
You don't have to buy Brabus diffuser to fit it. I have urban package and it fits.
Normally sounds is like serial one, it's getting more noisy from 3500-4000rpm. I have also carbon air intake so together with it the sound is fantastic.

If You need any help with this feel free to ask.

·
Registered
694 Posts
You don't have to buy Brabus diffuser to fit it. I have urban package and it fits.
Normally sounds is like serial one, it's getting more noisy from 3500-4000rpm. I have also carbon air intake so together with it the sound is fantastic.

If You need any help with this feel free to ask.
How did the intake help with sound?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts