Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, have been looking everywhere for Custom Floor Mats, the only place I have found is the following. Looks like very good high quality mats , from the largest mfg of floor mats.

Lloydsmats.com They have different styles as well as all weather mats.
I personally like the RUBBERTITE all weather, which comes in 10 different colors.
I am going to order those in RED for front and cargo mat.Interior is black on mine.
Hope this information helps you find the right mats.

·
Registered
694 Posts
WeatherTech is a good brand they aren't custom but you can consider taking it to a shop where you can customize them to your liking so you have a one off set unique to you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The MB all weather mats are available from your dealer. They're about the same price as the Weathertech, but unlike the ugly red WeatherTech logo, you'll have another MB logo on the floor.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I purchased the WeatherTech for the front & rear carpet, and the Mercedes
brand for the rear compartment....couldn't be happier.....:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
When I picked up my GLA I asked the dealer to throw in some all weather MB mats. I just put them in last week and they are truly fantastic. I'm used to BMW's mats which are just flat rubber (thick rubber) mats with grooves. These are just like the weathertech style in that they are trays. Custom fit to the space, they click in on the nubbins to stay put and are truly amazing. If you can get those I totally recommend them - I of course recommend weathertech too as a local business near me :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts