Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, hello! My wife is a proud new owner of a 2015 GLA 250! We absolutely love the car and couldn't be more happy to be part of this community. After looking around, I can't seem to find any information about wheel spacers for this vehicle. Has anyone on here added spacers to their car? We have the 18' AMG wheels and love them, so we don't want to get new wheels, but would just like to widen the stance of the ones we have! Does anyone know the bore and bolt pattern off the top of their head? I am hoping to atleast find some universal spacers. Also, is this a hubcentric system?

Thanks for the help ahead of time!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I totally agree with doyall…..so why do you want to do this???

·
Registered
29 Posts
LFM_Vancouver is a guy who has 20 mm spacers on his GLA. He posts on MBworld. A widened stance does look good, especially on the 45. Not sure about the 250.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for the great information. We want the spacers to widen the stance of the vehicle. The current setup is not aggressive enough for us, and we don't want to change the wheels and tires because we like those. IMO vehicles with a flush setup look awesome. To each their own I guess!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Thanks everyone for the great information. We want the spacers to widen the stance of the vehicle. The current setup is not aggressive enough for us, and we don't want to change the wheels and tires because we like those. IMO vehicles with a flush setup look awesome. To each their own I guess!
Flush is indeed the way to go, it's what folks serious about going with aftermarket wheels that spend big dollars focus on.

It's like buying a shirt that fits you right, the perfect fit will always look good no matter if it's $10 or $100.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well... realistically perfect is flush while utilizing the entire space inboard with as much tire as will fit without rubbing on wheels that are properly sized for the tire and single piece light weight drop forgings that give passersby a bit of a stirring in their nether regions due to their exceptional style and beauty. :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well... realistically perfect is flush while utilizing the entire space inboard with as much tire as will fit without rubbing on wheels that are properly sized for the tire and single piece light weight drop forgings that give passersby a bit of a stirring in their nether regions due to their exceptional style and beauty. :)
Exactly, it just has to be able to be a daily car and drive anywhere. When it does that it's good to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts