Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am over the top with excitement about getting a GLA and we are still a year away from placing the order for European delivery. We have long standing plans to visit my wife's cousins in Germany and Czech Republic. Now we are combining that trip with taking delivery of a Jupiter Red beauty.

I now have an image of that beauty as wallpaper on my desktop. It works well, as the image has lots of gray space around the periphery for icons to display normally. Here is a LINK to that image

forgive me if this has already been posted. The MB USA site has the image sized for your phones and tablets as well, if interested.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
The rear needs spacers! lol

The GLA has great lines, indeed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am over the top with excitement about getting a GLA and we are still a year away from placing the order for European delivery. We have long standing plans to visit my wife's cousins in Germany and Czech Republic. Now we are combining that trip with taking delivery of a Jupiter Red beauty.

I now have an image of that beauty as wallpaper on my desktop. It works well, as the image has lots of gray space around the periphery for icons to display normally. Here is a LINK to that image

forgive me if this has already been posted. The MB USA site has the image sized for your phones and tablets as well, if interested.

Wow! That car looks familiar. :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
I would actually pay money for that one, but it would need to have a Mercedes GLA AMG Edition 1 instead :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts