Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I will be having to sell this wonderful car as my health has started to fail and it never gets driven. I am a 66 year old female and I am the only one who has ever driven this car. I wanted some help from the forum regarding the best place and best way to sell this car. My sticker was around 61,000. I have about 7,000 miles on it and it is a 2015. it is silver. Since I live in the N ga mountains, the salesmen talked me into a complete different set of wheels and tires. I have the 20' black spoke wheels on the summer tires and I have Continental all seasons on the 19" standard amg chrome spoke wheels. There is not a mark on the car anywhere and it has never been smoked in.

Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have used Auto Trader to sell cars. Normally it's used by dealers but I find it better then other sites or Craigslist. Sorry to hear about you health issues.

By the price, I'm assuming its a GLA45.

If your health issues are making it difficult to get in and out, may I be so bold as to suggest a Chiropractor. I had a bad back that bothered me for years. Finally went to a chiropractor and now no longer have issues. It takes some time, but it is worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.