Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz released this teaser trailer featuring the GLA alongside professional kiteboarder Anne Valvatne. The trailer is titled, "North of the comfort zone." I'd certainly call that accurate since kiteboarding with snowy mountains around cannot be comfortable.

The trailer is a preview of an upcoming series or short film, and I'm excited about it given this preview.

It's going to take more than a pretty commercial to beat out the BMW X1, Audi Q3 and Range Rover Evoque, its competitors in this segment.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Not really sure how the cold or kiteboarding have to do with the GLA but it is an inspiring commercial and I guess that that is the point. You can imagine yourself having a adventurous lifestyle with the GLA. Its really beautiful where ever this is filmed. Where do you think this is? Scandinavia?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Not really sure how the cold or kiteboarding have to do with the GLA but it is an inspiring commercial and I guess that that is the point. You can imagine yourself having a adventurous lifestyle with the GLA. Its really beautiful where ever this is filmed. Where do you think this is? Scandinavia?
they're not selling the GLA, they're selling you a lifestyle. Kiteboarding has everything to do with that.

·
Registered
295 Posts
they're not selling the GLA, they're selling you a lifestyle. Kiteboarding has everything to do with that.
thats the best way to sell a vehicle like this, no one really needs a luxury car, they just want one and there's many to choose from, best to show them the lifestyle behind it that they can have

1 - 5 of 5 Posts