Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I hate the wheels, not sure what MB was thinking, but they got the rest of it right. Just need to change those horrible wheels.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Can't wait for mine to come in! Minus the red piping, of course!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I like the decal on the side that is a contrasting black color. It is a little over the top in some ways, but it will definitely appeal to certain types of people.

I like the wheels but I could do without the red piping on them.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I agree that the red is a lot. It would be nice if you could remove some of it, but I don't think that that is really an option, at least not from the factory. Maybe you could do it yourself at home.

·
Registered
295 Posts
easiest way to cover it up is to use plasti dip. Just use masking tape to outline on the body where you want to paint and go crazy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
easiest way to cover it up is to use plasti dip. Just use masking tape to outline on the body where you want to paint and go crazy.
Seems a little crazy to buy a special edition car and then proceed to cover up a lot of the stuff that makes it special. If you are going to cover stuff up, why not just get the regular version in the first place? You at leas then could just add the stuff that you want to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts