Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my new GLA 45 AMG in mountain gray and I am more than happy with it!! :D:D

Just did 30km petting it in C mode during the run-in but I can feel the power coming from 2000rpm and upwards. As it is my first ever drive in automatic gearbox I am pleasantly surprised by the smoothness of it in C mode at least. Not too loud with the performance exhaust in normal driving neither, sth that was a little concern of mine before ordering, Here are some pics and coming back later with more impressions as I use the car more!

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Very nice! Clean lines and interior looks great…

·
Registered
94 Posts
Beautiful images of a beautiful car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great looking GLA! Perfect color contrast with the black rims. Would love to hear how your GLA keeps up in the future!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I hope you saw MotorTrends comparison of the GLA45 AMG and the Porsche Macan, it'll make you love your GLA even more!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope you saw MotorTrends comparison of the GLA45 AMG and the Porsche Macan, it'll make you love your GLA even more!

Yeah I did!! :) No crosshopping with Macan for me though, the Macan Turbo is at least 60% more expensive than my GLA here in Sweden. Even the Macan S is 30% more expensive.

Going through the painful running-in period now. So difficult not to be able to just smash it!! ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on the GLA 45!!

It is a really fun drive so welcome to the GLA family! :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations enjoy your ride, gets better after 1000 mile run in :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts