Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had all of these messages pop up while driving? My car goes to limp mode and suddenly shifts gears to neutral while driving at random times. Brakes also start acting weird as well as the steering when this happens. Took it into dealership once already and had the transmission replaced, thought the problem would be fixed. However, the first day I got it back from the dealership(today) after having a new transmission put in the same errors have been popping up shifting the car into neutral while driving it. Car is currently back at Mercedes and no one seems sure of what it is. Very dangerous problem and looking for answers. GLA250
Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Vehicle Speedometer Car Odometer Steering part
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Steering part
Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG, that's awful! All I can say is that I hope it is still under warranty!
Yes, thankfully under warranty still so everything has been free so far! Just scary when it happens. They had my car for a full month, thought the problem was fixed, only for the the car to leave me stranded again the same day I got it back. Hopefully they get to the bottom of it this time as it can be very dangerous if it happens at high speeds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts