Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! I'm new here, and basically new to the whole tuning world! I've never modified anything on any car, and theres a lot of stuff that I'm still trying to learn about cars in general. :confused: But I just got a 2016 GLA 250 4matic a couple of months ago, and I'm really liking it so far.BUT 1 think I'm not entirely in love with is the exhaust. Definitely something I wanna upgrade! I'd like it to be louder! I did some research in this forum about exhaust systems, but mostly they're all meant for the GLA45, which I'm not sure if they will fit the 250. >:D

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hi Brian and welcome to the GLA forum! It will help our members better respond to your questions if you would please add your location, GLA model and year to your profile, which can be done from the User CP link on the upper right of most browsers. There's a wide variance of models around our planet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ive been in contact with a sales rep from Remus for quite a few months now, ive been researching CLA/ A class exhausts that can be fitted to GLA with a litte fabrication, the main issue isnt the routing of the mid pipe but instead the mounting of the rear muffler and the outlet pipes are not tailored for GLAs. The front pipe isnt restrictive only the mid-resonated section and muffler could use some flow. I am going to try to order the CLA 4matic mid pipe with an A250 muffler and hopeully just have the outlet pipes fabricated, i will update if anything comes to fruition

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the exact same desires to upgrade my exhaust. After a ton of reading and videos, I did a resonator delete for $60 and it helped a ton. Now it has a slight growl when accelerating and its a little snappy on deceleration in M or Sport mode. More than happy I did it. Now I wouldn't mind changing my muffler to an AMG version!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ive been in contact with a sales rep from Remus for quite a few months now, ive been researching CLA/ A class exhausts that can be fitted to GLA with a litte fabrication, the main issue isnt the routing of the mid pipe but instead the mounting of the rear muffler and the outlet pipes are not tailored for GLAs. The front pipe isnt restrictive only the mid-resonated section and muffler could use some flow. I am going to try to order the CLA 4matic mid pipe with an A250 muffler and hopeully just have the outlet pipes fabricated, i will update if anything comes to fruition
Hello my friend

How did you do with the exhaust system

1 - 6 of 6 Posts