Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my GLA 200, 2018 plate is due a service next month and I am just wanting tsome advice on whether it is worth paying the extortionate price that a Mercedes garage wants or is it just as well going to an approved garage that is less than half the price, thanks, Graham

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
As for your car, I guess out-of-warranty dealer maintenance has less demand for coverage if you can find a website where you enter your VIN to check for recalls or service campaigns and do a search. One thing going to a dealer they check for recalls and service campaigns that they will do free of charge. In the US, there have been such updates on software for car location and communications. They were done over the air.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As for your car, I guess out-of-warranty dealer maintenance has less demand for coverage if you can find a website where you enter your VIN to check for recalls or service campaigns and do a search. One thing going to a dealer they check for recalls and service campaigns that they will do free of charge. In the US, there have been such updates on software for car location and communications. They were done over the air.
Hi Bud, appreciate that, I will probably go to a dealer then, thanks again, Graham

1 - 3 of 3 Posts