Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased new OEM MB Roof Rack Carrier Cross Bars (Part = A 156 890 00 93) and Roof Box (Carrier) (Part = 000-840-00-00) for 2018 MB GLA250. Used once and in great condition with all parts.

Fits various years but research to make sure it will fit your MB.

Pickup Only

Roof Rack original cost = $295,42 (see receipt)
Roof Box (carrier) original cost = $639.18 (see receipt)
Total = $934.60

* Sell $500 for both *
No checks

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm going to attempt to sell my Thule Aeroblade from the previous car (a WRX) on ebay and price the shipping, I'll do Fedex Ground. I'll test to see how much shipping would be to NH and I'll let you know what comes up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to attempt to sell my Thule Aeroblade from the previous car (a WRX) on ebay and price the shipping, I'll do Fedex Ground. I'll test to see how much shipping would be to NH and I'll let you know what comes up.
Sounds good. I just can't believe there is no cheaper option. I didn't pay that kind of money when I bougght it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think I may have found a way around having to buy a rack. I come from a Subaru WRX and had the Thule Aeroblade rack for that. Turns out that the GLA and the WRX share the crossbar blade length. So I'm going to get the new roof rack podiums and adapter kit and sell the WRX one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I may have found a way around having to buy a rack. I come from a Subaru WRX and had the Thule Aeroblade rack for that. Turns out that the GLA and the WRX share the crossbar blade length. So I'm going to get the new roof rack podiums and adapter kit and sell the WRX one.
Ok sounds godd. Will standby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts