Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have it on-board ?

It is not avaible in Europe, but I guess everything is builded only in rear mirror. So if anyone has it, could please confirm it ?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have it (US spec GLA) and there are three buttons on the bottom of the rear view mirror (can program 3 different remotes). I would doubt MB would have the electronics in the mirror housing if the home link did not exist. If you have three buttons then maybe.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have it (US spec GLA) and there are three buttons on the bottom of the rear view mirror (can program 3 different remotes). I would doubt MB would have the electronics in the mirror housing if the home link did not exist. I you have three buttons then maybe.
I guess housing is not neccessary as all is build in the mirror. I read in one MB forum for other Mercedes model that changing mirror with the one with homelink and it works...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess housing is not neccessary as all is build in the mirror. I read in one MB forum for other Mercedes model that changing mirror with the one with homelink and it works...
I got a base model and do not have homelink, but saw this on Amazon for $119. Let me know if you decided to try it.
http://www.amazon.com/Brandmotion-2000-4102-HomeLink-Wireless-System/dp/B00A79GY0O/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1430407696&sr=8-9&keywords=homelink+garage+door+opener

1 - 6 of 6 Posts