Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what I'm hearing from one of my dealers here in So. FL. Is that what others are hearing in other areas? Was told Mercedes has to officially release the FWD model before they will be on their way to dealerships. There are already some on the ground but no delivery date has been set...at least for Brunswick GA. I really want to test drive this baby. AWD is not necessary in So. FL and I suppose once the FWDs arrive a great deal might be had on an AWD (which I have driven). Mine will need to be ordered and I just can't seem to pull the trigger. Dealer says he can order one the way I want it and no obligation if it comes in and I don't like it ($500 deposit). Is that customary with MB?

·
Registered
71 Posts
That sounds about right, what i heard was by the first 1/4 of 2015 which puts the timeline you got inline with that original statement.

I just hope there won't be any delays to push the date behind.

·
Registered
136 Posts
That's what I'm hearing from one of my dealers here in So. FL. Is that what others are hearing in other areas? Was told Mercedes has to officially release the FWD model before they will be on their way to dealerships. There are already some on the ground but no delivery date has been set...at least for Brunswick GA. I really want to test drive this baby. AWD is not necessary in So. FL and I suppose once the FWDs arrive a great deal might be had on an AWD (which I have driven). Mine will need to be ordered and I just can't seem to pull the trigger. Dealer says he can order one the way I want it and no obligation if it comes in and I don't like it ($500 deposit). Is that customary with MB?
Does anyone know the MSRP for the FWD?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts