Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I may be purchasing a GLA soon and wanted to join the forum to further my research. I currently have a CLA250 and a B Electric Drive. I just love the MB MFA vehicles and hope to get an AMG version soon.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Welcome rvitorri! Please keep us posted on your search. In the meantime, as you have questions pop up, you'll find a wealth of information here in this forum to assist you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Final negotiations will be tomorrow. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The deal is done.

I have officially joined the GLA family with my new GLA45

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2015? Did you get a good deal on it?
I think I did but that is relative. For me, it fit my budget. List price was $59,585.00. I got it for $53474.21. I tried to get it for $52,500 but I was weak. So that's a 11% to 12% discount.

For some reason the dealer could not sell it, They had this on their lot since May and the 2016s are about to arrive. That's why they offered me a discount.

I live in very affluent county. I don't think this vehicle fits the typical MB buyer around here. I look at the GLA45 as a hot hatch which I have always loved as a daily driver. I've had a few Civic Sis. At 52 I don't act my age so I buy cars like this. It was perfect fit for me.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I live in very affluent county. I don't think this vehicle fits the typical MB buyer around here. I look at the GLA45 as a hot hatch which I have always loved as a daily driver.
I noticed in Europe that aside from the E-class taxis in Germany, the most popular MB from what I could tell was the A class which they don't even sell here in the US. A lot of Americans still have this idea that MB is the luxury brand of the S class and the uber wealthy, while in Europe they have a more balanced view that it is a quality brand that makes both expensive luxury cars as well as more reasonably priced (though still high quality) cars like the A class.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts