Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all!

I ordered a GLA 250, a few weeks ago, and am really looking forward to this forum and the GLA!

I live in the Chicago area and will post more once it gets here! …It's due to arrive in late November.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Great to have you hear. let us know more details about the GLA250 that you ordered. What color, options, etc...?

Late November is pretty close. How exciting.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
We have two GLA's, and we love them! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
welcome to the forum @Antares, what does your GLA order look like?
@Boris_Balkan, Pics please :D
I promise will post pics soon, I don't want to threadjack Antares' thread. I have a few mods I want to complete on mine before I post. I have something cooking that many of you will be interested in :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered a 250 with the following features:

Color: Night Black
Interior: Black MB-Tex
Trim: Burl Walnut
Wheels: 18-inch twin 5-spoke wheels
Black Mercedes Star Wheel Hub Inserts
Bi-Xenon Headlamps and LED Taillamps
Premium Package
Multimedia Package
Drive Kit Plus
Blind Spot Assist
Keyless Go

I debated getting the interior package because I like the two tone look of the brown and black leather combo coupled with the Matte Wood. However, I preferred the durability of the MB-Tex over the leather. I just wish the MB-Tex was available in brown. I ended up going for the Burl Wood as that looks better with the black tex, in my opinion, over the matte wood.

I also was originally going to get the Driver's Assistance Package. However, one of the salesmen said it was a waste of money as the adaptive cruise control is too conservative. And I read some reviews that people didn't like it. Though, I do kind of regret not getting this package as some of the tech was cool...which is why I ended up adding in Blind Spot Assist, at least. I also kind of regret not opting for Parking Assist. I have no experience with automated parking and thought it would be a waste of money since I'd be too "untrusting" to actually use it.

Regardless, I'm very happy with the options that I selected! Waiting for it to get here is the difficult part! I still have about three more weeks... This will be my first Benz.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts