Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, when I got the GLA45 and began to drive it, I started jokingly referring to it as the AMG "gateway drug". >:D

Sure enough a trip to Road Atlanta and the AMG Driving Academy cemented this idea in my mind. Serendipity presented us with an opportunity to purchase a 2016 CPO E63s Wagon and we jumped on it. Sadly this means the GLA45 is up for sale.

Offering here first as I know some folks were looking. This car is black on black, no cosmetic options, but with the rare Dynamics Package. Never raced or Autocrossed, but I was going to do that before this E63s Wagon turned up. I think it's a perfect WRX STi killer :D

Added: Full front clip including A pillars and roof top strip clear bra; door handle cups (clear bra); Weathertec floor mats all around, Affalterbach hub caps, Android Auto/Apple CarPlay upgrade (software). Oil changed at 5,000 miles.

Photos: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsDiP_dZSGHjgc5xm5iwOCxHq00mHQ

DM for more details, interest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Glws

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can't edit the original post, but price drop - 46750
Good price... I think you will find a buyer soon. It's very hard to find one with less than $10k miles under $48k. We paid $47.5k for our '16 GLA45 last month... 2,300 miles, was $68.9k MSRP but that was an exceptional deal.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good price... I think you will find a buyer soon. It's very hard to find one with less than $10k miles under $48k. We paid $47.5k for our '16 GLA45 last month... 2,300 miles, was $68.9k MSRP but that was an exceptional deal.
Thanks! Trying to be realistic in the current marketplace. And after driving it today after a few weeks, really going to miss this car! Probably blasphemy, but to me it's more fun to drive around town than the E63s. Yes, I'm serious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale, any reasonable offer will take this thing. Surprised at the seeming lack of interest, **** of a car for the money.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Still for sale, any reasonable offer will take this thing. Surprised at the seeming lack of interest, **** of a car for the money.
Do you have it listed in a couple places where people can see it nationally? There are so few of these for sale... just 7 listed nationally when I bought mine in July. I found mine thanks to eBay sending me an alert of a new listing...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have it listed in a couple places where people can see it nationally? There are so few of these for sale... just 7 listed nationally when I bought mine in July. I found mine thanks to eBay sending me an alert of a new listing...
AutoTrader and Craigslist - I think I need to put it on Ebay. Yeah, there are even fewer dynamics package cars out there, I don't get it, but I do see a lot of them for sale, relative to the E63s Wagons that is >:D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on the E63s wagon! That's a class above any other wagon one can get their hands on. Amazing!

That reminds me, i've got a C63s Estate/wagon on order for Jan 2018. Looks like my GLA 45 is going too which is a shame. It was just that bit too small in terms of cargo space and i had to cry myself to sleep at night a few times when i realised i had to let it go. Love it. Even had an agent yesterday showing me some properties (who drove a porsche) comment on what a lovely car it was after I put down some very spirited driving between properties and he struggled to keep up. Very nimble car and lovely exhaust note.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on the E63s wagon! That's a class above any other wagon one can get their hands on. Amazing!

That reminds me, i've got a C63s Estate/wagon on order for Jan 2018. Looks like my GLA 45 is going too which is a shame. It was just that bit too small in terms of cargo space and i had to cry myself to sleep at night a few times when i realised i had to let it go. Love it. Even had an agent yesterday showing me some properties (who drove a porsche) comment on what a lovely car it was after I put down some very spirited driving between properties and he struggled to keep up. Very nimble car and lovely exhaust note.
I'm thinking mud flaps, some good rally tires and we race these things up Pikes Peak :) Perfect rally car just a little fancy to get all dirty lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts