Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mercedes GLA 250
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an ongoing issue with my front collision sensors . I bought my 2015 gla two years ago in November 2018. Since then I have had my front collision sensors go off multiple times without anything near me. (This usually happens every couple of days and sometimes multiple times in a day). Thankfully the brakes do not apply themselves. I’ve taken my vehicle back to the dealership multiple times and they’ve changed every possible piece and even tried saying it might be my aftermarket license plate fran. I’ve taken the frame off and the issue still persists. As of now Mercedes USA has stated there is nothing that can be done. However I am scared I possibly could be in danger if I ever need the system. Has anyone had this issue, and if so what have you done about it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a new UK 2020 GLA and have a similar problem but my A B S does activate Even tho there is nothing near me. It happens at approx 40mph every time. It’s intermittent so difficult for dealership to sort. Apparently it’s a safety feature! I have posted on here headed up LKA a problem about a month ago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts