Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello GLA family, glad to join this group. For the past 20 yrs I've been driving and VW & Audi's until now. The past 5 months I've thoroughly been enjoying my black GLA 45. Aesthetically I've kept it stock, it has the full amg aero kit w/black 20" wheels. I have however installed a Phase 2 Willall Racing tune on it. It's controlled by an iPhone app which allows me to choose from stock, E85, E85 low rpm, 93 octane+, or valet modes. The kit included an intake and upgraded inter cooler as well. It's insanely fast now and saves me money on gas, E85 is $2.28 a gal. in my area. Anyways, I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone here on the forum.;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
First, welcome to the forum! Please post some pictures of you ride.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello GLA family, glad to join this group. For the past 20 yrs I've been driving and VW & Audi's until now. The past 5 months I've thoroughly been enjoying my black GLA 45. Aesthetically I've kept it stock, it has the full amg aero kit w/black 20" wheels. I have however installed a Phase 2 Willall Racing tune on it. )
Welcome E85AMG. I am curious as to what times you are getting with the Willall phase 2.

In fact, I haven't seen any numbers for the 2016 GLA45s at all (with their increased output over 2015s). I saw a 12.02 quarter mile for a 2015 which is phenomenal if accurate (seems a bit too fast to me). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlGJ3uGMu1k&index=4&list=PLWvTYOQUJHQO0EKzP1iYBXRtXtlUPzksv

However, the GLA45 feels extremely quick, and faster than the advertised MB 4.3s to 60mph for sure. But, I haven't timed mine yet since I am still breaking it in :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rayman, well I haven't been able to get good time slips myself since my tires are almost bald but the tuner who makes the kit I installed ran 11.8's 1/4 mile and sub 4 0-60 times. I can vouch for that, I thought when it was stock it glued me to my seat. This pushes me threw it. ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts