Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the AWESOME pics. Looooove the matte finish.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for your good words! Yes, indeed, people rolled neck))))))
This is my wife's car, a gift for our second son)))

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not sure about the butterflies for me, but the matte blue looks great. Where did you get the paint work done?
It is interesting to see the reaction of people when I go behind the wheel of the GLA. But when driving my wife, everything is all right)))
What kind of paint do you mean? If the general color of the car, then this color is in standard colors in the configurator.
To work we need only to apply white paint butterflies on transparencies KPMF. Film from the UK.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the congratulations!
It is a transparent matte film KPMF, white butterflies were printed on the film to be applied to the car.
Oh so the car was originally blue, but made matte by a film, I didn't know that was possible. I'd appreciate if you have any references to the film, so I can inquire about that in the shops in my area.
It's not often that you find a different "feel" for a car, and yours definitely has that going for it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cool Blue

I saw a matt painted Hyundai Velocitor at an auto show a year ago. It was actual paint, and it looked awesome. HOWEVER, the manufacturer suggested that you return it to the dealer to have it washed. Really? The film is probably a bit more durable. The affect is awesome and I've always thought the blue is a beautiful color

·
Registered
84 Posts
BMW offers a few matte options as part of their "Frozen" color lineup.

You have to sign a contract with BMW saying that you will hand wash, not use solvents, return to dealer for any touch-up, and a whole slew of other things otherwise your paint warranty is void.

The colors do look amazing in person but are higher maintenance than my college girlfriend. I'd go with a wrap option over actual paint.

That being said - Remvidas777 you car looks absolutely STUNNING and is making me want to wrap my GLA...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts