Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thanks for your time!

I know this has been discussed before. I searched the forums however did not find the info I was looking for.

I would rather not purchase Weathertech mats because I have seen discoloring and some mats looking a little rough over time.

Sooo, I ordered "Smartliner" mats, (front, second row and trunk mat). The mats fit "okay" with a bend here and there. Unfortunately the front driver's side mat does not fit at all. The snaps are way off. They, (Smartliner), have been working on this for over a week and it doesn't look good. So much for "laser precision fitting" lol.

I also read Mercedes makes all weather mats, similar to Weathertech and Smarliner, for our GLAs, however the dealer knows nothing about this. Furthermore I cannot find info on these mats anywhere on line.

Does anyone have another alternative to a precision fitting mats with lips on the side to keep water and dirt on the mat? I would like to purchase a matching set for both rows and the rear.

Thank you so much for your time.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I bought the all-season mats for MB parts department in 2016. I now have them in my 2019 GLA. I like them but do find they do look dirty as they are a flat black and a little rough finish. They fit perfect but the passenger side lacks snaps in the floor so that mat sides around. I bought snaps on Ebay and installed them to hold the passenger mat.

As someone else said thinks they might be made by Weathertech.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more info please?

Did you purchase floor liners from a US Mercedes dealer for your 2019 GLA??? You think they may just be "weathertech" mats rebranded? If you have time may I ask for a photo? Thank you so very much for your time either way!!

·
Registered
879 Posts
i have the 'official' OEM all weather (hard plastic) floor mats. Dont bother with the rear ones they move around and folds too easily. The fronts are great

·
Registered
879 Posts
i have the 'official' OEM all weather (hard plastic) floor mats. Dont bother with the rear ones they move around and folds too easily. The fronts are great
Parts#
A1176802800 fronts
1176840600 rears

pics
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Mercedes-Benz-Weather-Floor-Liners-GLA-Class/dp/B01LYNUILM[/ame]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want to sincerely thank you!! I really appreciate your time! I will check into these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts