Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally this weekend I premiered my new GLA 250 4Matic, and as I have three months after reading the forum daily and was prepared to seek the splitting hairs.
Indeed there is a wind noise to door height from 120 km / h I do not partece unadjusted but the exterior design of the exterior mirrors that become separated from the body should give rise to turbulence seen in the interior .
As I had read here, I've AMG exterior and inner pack, and someone had commented that the sidewalk is short, I agree.
Unforgivable that a car of this category carry rod to hold the hood, and further not in diesel, but in the gasoline, the inside of the hood is no acoustic insulation that covers the plate that looks like it just came out of the presses.
Otherwise, the moment you fine, fine. Accelerates good, very good stability with an appropriate hardness of suspension that does not compromise comfort as in my previous X3, the comand is amazing, the steering wheel has a presence and acojonante touch, the panoramic roof gives an inner light that gives the feeling more space, Harmann Kardon good but not spectacular.
Pending the AMG grille, illuminated star, separators, etc ..., I spent Saturday and Sunday riding sweets and left me back like ****. I've ridden the "cricket", the wheel centers, found a piece of red vinyl house and I made him for retro strips and one for the lower part of the bumper, which is what has annoyed me back. You have some photos and be warned that this will continue.

·
Registered
470 Posts
What size are those center caps?

I kind of want to get the grey center caps for my wheels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Description
The design as a hubcap central locking AMG makes its alloy wheel it even sportier. Available in red, black and chrome matt metallic dark shadow colors. Simple assembly without tools.

Red

Order number: A00040009003594

1 - 3 of 3 Posts